How we help
Collaborent works directly with social enterprises, and the organisations and networks that support them, to help address these challenges through collaboration and partnerships.
Supporting social enterprise in Oxfordshire
- Grant Hayward, our director, is a Network Navigator for Social Enterprise under the OxLEP Business Support Programme and is a member of the Oxfordshire Social Entrepreneurship Partnership Steering Group.
- Collaborent played a leading role in the successful bid to gain Oxfordshire the accolade of the UK’s first Social Enterprise County under Social Enterprise UK’s “Place” programme. Read more…
Connected across the UK
- We’re well connected with the relevant national bodies, such as Social Enterprise UK, and with practitioners and supporters of social enterprise in other parts of the country.
Find out more
- To find out how Collaborent can support your social enterprise, please contact us. You might also find our links to useful Toolkits and resources of interest.
- For general information about Social Enterprise, the Social Enterprise UK publication, see “Social Enterprise Explained”
To see what the Prime Minister, David Cameron, thinks of Social Enterprise: